Gerashchenko Mikhail Sergeevich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Volkova Natal'ya Aleksandrovna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Gerashchenko Sergey Mikhaylovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of medical cybernetics and informatics, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The research object is a study of benefits of using hydro-cuff tech-nologies for evaluation of hemodynamic parameters in patients with cardiovascular diseases, as well as people under the risk of development thereof. The research sub-ject embraces devices of cardiovascular diseases diagnostics that determine arterial tension and hemodynamic indices. The aim of the research is to develop a block diagram of a device that applies hydro-cuff technologies for hemodynamic parameters determination and a functioning algorithm thereof, allowing to provide large-scale examination and precision of hemodynamic indices determination.
Materials and methods. In order to develop the block diagram of a hydro-cuff tonometer for evaluation of hemodynamic parameters and the functioning algorithm thereof the authors used methods of digital signal processing, foundations of circuit design of measuring devices, methods of fuzzy logic.
Results. The researchers analyzed the known solution in the field of hemodynamic parameters determination for diagnostics of cardiovascular diseases, as well as showed the prospects of using hydro-cuff technologies in the devices of noninvasive monitoring of hemodynamic parameters. The authors developed the block diagram of the device and the algorithm of calculation and evaluation of hemodynamic parameters using hydro-cuff technologies allowing to increase the accuracy of calculation of hemodynamic indices due to application of hydro-cuff technologies when measuring the volume velocity of pulse wave propagation.
Conclusions. The use of the hydro-cuff tonometer for evaluation of hemodynamic parameters allows to ensure large-scale screening of population in order to detect cardiovascular diseases risk groups, to monitor clinical courses of diseases, as well as to estimate the efficiency of treatment on the basis of the obtained surrogate points.
oscillometry, hydro-cuff technology, tonometer, arterial tension parameters, hemodynamic indices.
1. Arterial'naya gipertenziya [Arterial hypertension]. 2004, vol. 10, no. 2.
2. Kardiovaskulyarnaya terapiya i profilaktika [Cardiovascular therapy and prophylaxis]. 2011, vol. 10, no. 6, appendix 2.
3. Patent 2338458 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya. Ustroystvo i sposob dlya izmereniya ge-modinamicheskikh parametrov [Patent 2338458 of the Russian Federation. A device and a method of hemodynamic parameters measurement]. IYESh Miklosh, BERESh Yozhef. Publ. 20.11.2008.
4. Patent 2343826 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya. Ustroystvo dlya opredeleniya parametrov serdechno-sosudistoy sistemy (varianty) [Patent 2343826 of the Russian Federation. A device for cardiovascular system parameters determination (variants)]. Gurfinkel' Yu. I., Dergachev A. A., Ostrozhinskiy V. A. Publ. 20.01.2009.
5. Patent na poleznuyu model' № 104437 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya. Tonometr Gera-shchenko [Useful model patent № 104437 of the Russian Federation. The Gerashchen-ko tonometer]. Gerashchenko M. S. 2011. Available at: http://bankpatentov.ru/node/78436 (accessed 05.05.2016).
6. Malyshev V. D., Vedenina I. V., Omarov X. T. et al. Intensivnaya terapiya [Intensive therapy]. Moscow: Meditsina, 2002, 584 s.
7. Shtovba S. D. Vvedenie v teoriyu nechetkikh mnozhestv i nechetkuyu logiku [Introduc-tion into the set theory and fuzzy logic]. Available at: http://matlab.exponenta.ru/fuzzylogic/book1/index.php (accessed 09.10.2014).
8. Volkova N. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekh-nicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2015, no. 1 (33), pp. 43–49.